Summer marks the beginning of BBQ’s, beach days, celebrations and happy indulgences. Bring this easy and healthy salad to your next festivity for a yummy, low calorie and nutritious option.
- 1 large bundle of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of thinly sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 1 grated or thinly sliced carrot
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese
- Chia seeds as a toppper (optional)
- 4 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
**option to add 1 tbsp of raw honey**
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small jar.
- Close and shake vigorously.
- Mix all salad ingredients and pour dressing over salad.