Featured this week
Looking for a yummy substitute for the potato chip? Look no further! Homemade sweet potato chips are just as delicious (if not more delicious) than the traditional oily, carbo loaded, and oftentimes too-salty form. These homemade sweet potato chips are loaded with vitamin A and C and baked low and slow for that even crisp … Continue reading “Baked Sweet Potato Chips”
explore more from ritual wellness
- What Is A Superfood?
- How bad is your caffeine habit – really?
- Summer Recipe: Watermelon Tomato Salad
- Watermelon Ice Pops – A New Way for you to Enjoy This Summer Favorite!
- The Best Guacamole Recipe (EVER)
- Superfood Spotlight: Honey
- What is the Clean 15 and Dirty Dozen?
- Quick Dinner: Cauliflower Steaks with Pomegranate Chimichurri
- Quick Lunch: Make Ahead Golden Milk Daal
- Quick Go-To Foods When You’re on the Run
- Enjoy a Quick Breakfast of Spicy Shitake Savory Oats
- Superfood Spotlight: Maca
- Valentine’s Day Recipe: Raw Raspberry White Chocolates
- Your New Party Favorite: Healthy Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Easy Thumbprint Cookie Recipe Minus the Guilt, Add ALL the AB&J
- Now Introducing: Project Pantry
- Get the Most Out of Winter’s Harvest with this Recipe for Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Shopping for Fall Seasonal Food
- Curried and Quick Sweet Potatoes
- Delicious & Simple Frittata Recipe featuring Chickpea
- Packing in the Fall Flavor! Try this Roasted Veggie Harvest Bowl
- Superfood Me: Chlorophyll
- Clean Recipe: Thai Noodle Salad with Peanut Cilantro Dressing
- Protein Round-Up: 5 Plant-Based Proteins
Write for Us!
email us your wellness tips, recipes and juice experience, so we can share it with the world.Get Featured