Featured this week
When we talk about spring cleaning, we think of dusty closets, old clothing and sweeping out those crumbs from behind the fridge. But what about the food pantry? This part of the house is often overlooked when considering spring cleaning, yet it’s a vital part of your day-to-day experience. At New Minimalism, we have worked with many … Continue reading “7 Tips to Declutter and Organize Your Pantry this Spring with New Minimalism”
explore more from ritual wellness
- What Is A Superfood?
- How bad is your caffeine habit – really?
- Summer Recipe: Watermelon Tomato Salad
- Watermelon Ice Pops – A New Way for you to Enjoy This Summer Favorite!
- The Best Guacamole Recipe (EVER)
- Superfood Spotlight: Honey
- What is the Clean 15 and Dirty Dozen?
- Quick Dinner: Cauliflower Steaks with Pomegranate Chimichurri
- Quick Lunch: Make Ahead Golden Milk Daal
- Quick Go-To Foods When You’re on the Run
- Enjoy a Quick Breakfast of Spicy Shitake Savory Oats
- Superfood Spotlight: Maca
- Valentine’s Day Recipe: Raw Raspberry White Chocolates
- Your New Party Favorite: Healthy Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Easy Thumbprint Cookie Recipe Minus the Guilt, Add ALL the AB&J
- Now Introducing: Project Pantry
- Get the Most Out of Winter’s Harvest with this Recipe for Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Shopping for Fall Seasonal Food
- Curried and Quick Sweet Potatoes
- Delicious & Simple Frittata Recipe featuring Chickpea
- Packing in the Fall Flavor! Try this Roasted Veggie Harvest Bowl
- Superfood Me: Chlorophyll
- Clean Recipe: Thai Noodle Salad with Peanut Cilantro Dressing
- Protein Round-Up: 5 Plant-Based Proteins
Write for Us!
email us your wellness tips, recipes and juice experience, so we can share it with the world.Get Featured